Check your position of shares in MAHLE Metal Leve S.A. through the Internet
Individual Shareholders may consult their share positions easily and fast. The main information for investors to control their investments is available on the Internet: share positions, change statements, payment notices, earnings statements, and subscription lists.
Itaú is the registrar of our shares. Its main functions are to record and update the share changes, make the payment of dividends, and assist you, shareholder of MAHLE Metal Leve S.A. For shareholders to monitor their share positions, Itaú offers the following access channels:
- If you do not hold an account with Banco Itaú, you can consult your share position safely through Itaú Corretora. Just access www.itaucorretora.com.br, select the option “Não correntista” (No account holder) > Quero me cadastrar, (I want to register) and follow the instructions. This is a simple process that can be entirely completed online.
- If you hold an account with Banco Itaú, just access your account at www.itau.com.br. The Earnings Statement is available at the “Checking Account” option. Other consultations on your Shares recorded by Itaú can be obtained by accessing “Investments”. It is all simple and secure. For clarifications or further information, call 3003-9285 from the Capital City and Greater São Paulo, and 0800 720 9285 for other regions. Business days, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. If you prefer, you can go to one of the specialized Itaú branches:
- Brasília: SCS Quadra 3 - Ed. D'Angela, 30 – Bl. A, Mezzanine Floor
- Curitiba: R. João Negrão, 65 - Floor
- Porto Alegre: R. Sete de Setembro, 746 – Ground Floor
- Rio de Janeiro: Av. Almirante Barroso, 52- 2º Floor
- São Paulo: R. Boa Vista, 176 – 1º Basement Floor